The pomegranate – shrub or green tree garnet family up to 6 m. The flowers are purple and round, large fruit with a leathery pericarp. Berries with a hard rind and usually reddish in color. In the middle of the fruit contains a lot of grain from 400 to 700 pieces.
Prepare the broth as follows: 2 teaspoons of chopped bark pour 1 cup hot water, boiled in a water bath for 30 minutes, strain, wring out and bring the volume of boiled water to the source. Take it before meals for 50 g 2-3 times a day.
* When a toothache, it is recommended to eat pomegranate seeds, mixed with honey.
* When stomatitis mouthwash, you use a decoction of pomegranate rind: 20 g of dry powdered rind pour 1 cup hot water, boil for 30 minutes, filter and adjusted the volume to 1 cup.
* If the cracks and scratches on the skin use powder from the bark of the pomegranate for seeding the.
* When bruises and fractures, you should apply the ointment from the crushed roots of fruit mixed with aloe juice.
* When inflammation in the oral cavity from the flowers of pomegranate make poultices on tumors for resorption of inflammatory infiltrates.
* Inflammation of the nail bed, purulent ulcers, diseases of the ear and nose milled pomegranate seeds mixed with honey is used as an ointment.
* The bark and roots of garnet contain alkaloids pelterin, izopelterin, metilizopelterin et al., Have a strong anthelminthic action. To get rid of tapeworms, 40-50 g insist crust 400 g of cold water for 6 hours, then simmered until until half of the liquid has evaporated.
The broth is filtered, cooled and allowed to drink a patient in equal portions over 1 hour, 30 minutes later, saline laxative give (15-20 g Glauber’s salt).
In the pharmaceutical industry from the bark of pomegranate people prepare a drug acting against tapeworms. Using these tools can only be prescribed by a doctor, as the bark and roots of garnet are toxic and their use requires great care.
* Dry grain is also used to expel tapeworms. Dry grain 7-9 pomegranates in the sun or in a warm oven on a baking sheet for about 6-8 hours, then carefully crushed them into a powder. Take before meals 3-4 times a day for 1 tablespoon of powder in a glass of pineapple juice without sugar.
About the Author: Kelly Net is a blogger and manager at dissertation writing service. She writes about health.